Top 10 Movies of 2009

>> Σάββατο 20 Μαρτίου 2010

10. Nefes: Vatan Sagolsun [The Breath]


- And if that man killed your brother? What would you do?

- I would still treat him.

- And what would you have told your mother? A man killed my brother. We captured him, but I saved his life. Why? Because I swore an oath to uncle Hippocrates, right? These mountains have different oaths.


9. Das Weisse Band [The White Ribbon]




I gave God a chance to kill me. He didn't do it. So he's pleased with me.


8. (500) Days of Summer




Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life. May 23rd was a Wednesday.


7. Fantastic Mr. Fox




Why a fox? Why not a horse, or a beetle, or a bald eagle? I'm saying this more as, like, existentialism, you know? Who am I? And how can a fox ever be happy without, you'll forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth?


6. Watchmen




I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.


5. Bakjwi [Thirst]




Like a leper rotting in flesh, let all avoid me.


4. In the Loop




Y'know, I've come across a lot of psychos, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck! Sorry, sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so I'll sort that out. You are a boring F, star, star, CUNT!


3. A Serious Man




I've had quite a bit of tsuris lately. Marital problems, professional, you name it. This is not a frivolous request. This is a ser- I'm a ser- I'm, uh, I've tried to be a serious man, you know? Tried to do right, be a member of the community, raise the- Danny, Sarah, they both go to school, Hebrew school, a good breakfast... Well, Danny goes to Hebrew school, Sarah doesn't have time, she mostly... washes her hair.


2. Moon




I hope life on Earth is everything you remember it to be.


1. Inglourious Basterds




Got us a German here wants to die for his country. Oblige him!




Honorable Mentions: District 9, Up in the Air, The Hurt Locker, Un Prophete, Black Dynamite, Avatar

4 σχόλια:

lt.aldo raine 21 Μαρτίου 2010 στις 8:29 μ.μ.  

καλή ταινία μωρέ το νούμερο 1:)
χαίρομαι και για το 6...νόμιζα ότι μονο σε μένα άρεσε πολύ.

firefist_aris 22 Μαρτίου 2010 στις 3:18 μ.μ.  

Έχω δει μόνο το 1 και το 2:P...τα άλλα έχει ο καιρός.

tarantina 9 Μαΐου 2010 στις 6:51 μ.μ.  

περιττο να σχολιασω το 1 :P
αυτο το Τhirst μου κινησε το ενδιαφερον..δεν το ηξερα,πανω να το ψαξω.

Alien_Dwarf 9 Μαΐου 2010 στις 6:56 μ.μ.  

Για το Thirst έχω γράψει 2-3 πραγματάκια εδώ: http://landofcine.blogspot.com/2010/03/2009-in-movies-part-6.html

Thanks για τα σχόλια! :)

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP